Quality health care for its members and veterans
- Ensure its members that they will receive education addressing their
spinal cord injury or dysfunction.
- Ensure its members get help in securing benefits as a result of
their military service.
- Ensure its members that their Civil rights and opportunities are met
to maximize their independence.
- To assist veterans and members in adaptive sports, recreation, and
activities at all ability levels.
- To enable LSPVA to continue to honor this commitment, we must recruit
and retain members who have the experience, energy, dedication and passion necessary to help guide the organization and ensure adequate resources to sustain the programs essential for LSPVA
to achieve its mission.